Friday, May 15, 2009


~Friday~ ahhh

I know it's late and saturday is in a few minutes time but i felt like i needed to blog this....

Exam was fine but i woke up late this morning... she woke my up instead of the other way around.... complained that no one woke her at 4 although i was supposed to... then the exam... oh god why?!?! of all the things why must it be watak dinamik?!!?!?! nevermind that... then chem was easier than i expected... hopefully be scoring some good marks there

Went on SA again... went to squad battle and won! I topped the table with 20 kills, the rest were quite pleased... makes me feel welcomed again but our squad ranking dropped 2 to 16... guess we'll be working overtime to fix that

Pic on top is me during the ePPDA thingy~  

Getting late, time to sleep... laters 
Lex

No comments:

Post a Comment