Saturday, September 11, 2010

Wake me up when September ends...

A lot has been going on lately, matters of the heart, mind, body and soul. Now I'm in semester 3 at INTI and a lot has happened these 9 month I was here. I met a lot of great people, some assholes (no mistake there) and a whole bunch of the most wonderful, caring, fun, exciting, lovable people that I feel so honored to call my friends. Also it's been rather sad that some of the people I've met have left for their "Chapter 2" in the USA as Ms. Khor puts it. Guess I'll see them again sometime.

Now it seems that I'm finally getting some attention over in college. Need someone to design something? You know who to call. Haha. Not that I have that much time anyways but then again I can't let people down now! Certainly different coming from someone who didn't like doing work for people just over a year ago. And that got me my positions as the Co-Creative Head of Design in the Editorial Board and Head of Publicity (Graphical) for the INTI Society of Performing Arts.

Speaking of SPA, I don't know why but my inner performer is demanding a chance to reveal himself. After years of being an introvert, something is changing inside of me... fate or just mere whims, idk.

funny pictures of cats with captions

This pictures says a lot about myself...

Time to sign off, I should update more regularly so anyone who would like to peer into my life and thoughts can enjoy themselves with a free novel.

Note to self, get to sleep early.


Regards,

Lex

No comments:

Post a Comment