Monday, December 21, 2009

College

Great new... I just got enrolled into INTI Subang for the American Degree Transfer Program... yay wtf...

Semester begins on 4th Jan (still in China!!!!) so I'll only be going on the 12th. Will have to leave home and stay at granduncle's place too... imma miss my gaming PC (woo)

Joyce and Megat seemed very thrilled I'll be going there since it's near their homes. Ashley almost freaked when she saw I was going to INTI cuz she'll be going there too, too bad it's not the same INTI since she's in Penang.
On the other hand, Go Green Party was awesome! I had a really great time there! Thanks you guys for a great night!

Now, been gaming a lot til the wee hours lately, mostly playing Left 4 Dead 2. Still bugging Novel to get her copy soon... haha... doubt she will anyway

Regards,
Lex


No comments:

Post a Comment